The Holy Qur’aan is the most widely read book in the history of mankind. It is also a great source of inspiration, guidance and wisdom for millions of Muslims all over the world. It is the essential point of imaan (faith), and important to the foundations of an Islamic society.
The Quran is the Holy Book of Islam in which Allah (SWT) has revealed all His teachings to the Muslims. It is every Muslim’s duty to read the Quran with correct tajweed (intonation), understand meaning, and apply it in everyday life. Memorizing whole or at least parts of the Quran is very important for Muslims; it is also a requirement for Salah (prayer).
- Memorize the entire Holy Qur’aan, insha’Allah in 3-5 years
- Learn various techniques on how to memorize the Qur’aan
- Improve overall recitation whilst memorizing the Qur’aan
- Learn more about the spiritual benefits of memorizing the Qur’aan and how to benefit others
- Revise the rules of Tajweed alongside memorization
- The target to complete memorization is 3 years, although students may take longer or shorter, this varies greatly by student and should be used simply as a rough estimate